Make this easy DIY Gift Box for that special honey in your life.
Santa is coming and just in case you’re running a little late getting all your presents this year, we’re here to make your life a little sweeter….and easier! With our help you can put together a simple gift box showing off your mad DIY skills. To show you how, we created a simple (and super cute) box with all the essentials your honey will need to feel special this holiday. We even have a snappy printable Christmas card to zhuzh up your homemade gift box.
- Coffee or tea
- Bee Man Honeystix
- Ceramic mug
- Tea towel or linen napkin
- Biscuits, cookies, or receiver's favorite treat
- Christmas note (printable version here!)
- Shredded packing paper
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Lay the packing paper into the boxes.
- Next lay the tea towel or linen napkin at an angle atop of the shredded paper.
- Then, on top of the paper and towel, add the mug in the bottom right corner, biscuits or cookies in the bottom corners, Bee Man honeystix inside the mug and coffee/tea in the upper left hand corner.
- Lastly, place the card and spoon where they fit best!
- Put a lid on the box or use some plastic and ribbon to wrap the box
And VOILA! A one-of-a-kind present sure to delight your friends and family for a personalized Christmas.